MedView offers a uniquely holistic approach to education, which is evident in our results - MedView students have an 80% higher acceptance rate to medical school. Give yourself the MedView advantage by signing up for the GAMSAT Workshop. The workshop includes:
- A 6 day GAMSAT workshop
- 30 hours of intensive group teaching
- In person full-length mock exam day with percentile-score prediction
- Over 200 in-person worked practice questions
- Strategy-based curriculum to break down each question type
- Put together by top 1% GAMSAT tutors
- Delivered by current medical students who excelled in the GAMSAT
- In person, small class sizes
- Structured by experts in learning theory
- Complimentary take-home ‘section 2’ concentrated learning handbook
MedView’s GAMSAT program has been developed based on the most recent exams, both practice and authentic, and is the best resource available to elevate your GAMSAT score.
Are you a determined, driven and passionate student? Then this workshop was designed for you. We want to help you on your way to admittance into your dream medical school. The workshop offers the tools and support you will need as you embark on the journey of a lifetime - the path towards one of the world’s most fulfilling professions.
This workshop was curated by medical and academic professionals, with the goal of helping as many students as possible attain their goals. Our GAMSAT team all scored in the top 2% in the sections that they develop and teach.
This robust workshop helps students to tackle their areas of weakness efficiently, and provides them with the opportunity to develop the problem-solving skills necessary to succeed when sitting the GAMSAT. Additionally, our complimentary Section 2 handbook provides students with insights and advice necessary to conquer the GAMSAT's most daunting section. This, coupled with our essay-marking and example-essay services, allows our students to practice these skills with feedback and tips from markers.
Dates: July 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th 2020
Location: TBC closer to the date.
Please ensure only student details are entered in registration pages
If you have further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in touch with you!